By February 18:
- Make your travel plans. For information on travel, lodging, ground transportation and meals see the logistics page. Make your plans so that you can attend the entire workshop.
- Book your lodging if you are not staying at the Table Mountain Inn. See the logistics page for details.
- Register and submit your travel information for the workshop.
- Submit a 1-2 page essay describing your approach to integrating engineering and geoscience, why you think this approach is valuable in preparing students for the workforce, and your ideas for building upon this base to strengthen integration of geoscience and engineering. Please provide specific examples of approaches you have created and tried, or would like to try. Your essay will become part of the public website., for publication on the SERC website.
By February 22:
Prior to the workshop:
- Print out (and bring with you) this map of the Colorado School of Mines campus.
- Read all of essays by your fellow workshop participants. They are available from the participant list or via this compilation PDF (Acrobat (PDF) 3.3MB Feb27 13).
- Create a SERC account if you don't already have one; it's quick, easy, and free and you'll need it during the workshop. Please use the email address you receive workshop communications to, as access to the workshop pages will be based on this email address.
- Bring a laptop if you can. We will use them in several of the workshop sessions.