- Announcing the Results of the 2018 NAGT Officer Elections
- NAGT Search for Executive Director
- AAC&U Publishes Article Featuring the Use of InTeGrate Materials
- Congratulations to the 2018 Dorothy Stout Award Winners
- Assistant Professor of Geology
- Paleontology and Historical Geology Full-Time Lecturer (non-tenure-track)
- Assistant or Associate Professor, Geology
- USGS/NAGT Cooperative Field Training Program
NAGT grants a variety of awards to both students and faculty.
NAGT works to improve science education and inform public policy.
NAGT Members Serving in Community
NAGT celebrates the ways geoscience educators and students are engaging with local, national and global communities. Read the latest story on NAGT's Serving Our Communities blog by Kevin Theissen.
New issue of JGE Now Available
The newest issue of JGE features discussions related to curriculum development and research on science self-efficacy, reasoning about time from space, and other topics related to geoscience education.
Latest In The Trenches
Explore the latest issue of In The Trenches for articles on Perspectives on Science and Religion.