References and Links1. APA Task Force on Internationalizing the Undergraduate Psychology Curriculum. (2005). Report and recommended learning outcomes for internationalizing the undergraduate curriculum. Retrieved on July 11, 2010 from http://www.acenet.edu/Content/NavigationMenu/ProgramsServices/cii/current/past/APAFinalACEReportjtp.doc
2. International Journal of Psychology (2006, Volume 41, Issue 1). This special issue of the journal published on behalf of the International Union of Psychological Science (IUPsyS) is dedicated to "International Practices in the Teaching of Psychology."
3. International Psychology Information Clearinghouse. Retrieved on July 11, 2010 from http://www.itopwebsite.com/InternationalPsychology/HOME.html (This site no longer appears to be available, but is maintained for archival purposes)
4. McCarthy, S., Newstead, S., Karandashev, V., Prandini, C., Hutz, C., & Gomes, W. (Eds.) (2007). Teaching psychology around the world, Volume 1. Newcastle upon Tyne, UK: Cambridge Scholars Publishing.
5. McCarthy, S., Karandashev, V., Stevens, M., Thatcher, A., Jaafar, J., Moore, K., Trapp, A., & Brewer, C. (Eds.) (2009). Teaching psychology around the world, Volume 2. Newcastle upon Tyne, UK: Cambridge Scholars Publishing.
6. Noel, B. (2010). Danger and learning: An observational account of practices in a Danish afterschool program (Microsoft Word 2007 (.docx) 42kB Jun14 11). Unpublished manuscript, Danish Institute for Study Abroad, Copenhagen, Denmark.
7. Pawlik, K., & d'Ydewalle, G. (2006). Psychological concepts: An international historical perspective. Hove, UK: Psychology Press.
8. Stevens, M. J., & Gielen, U. P. (Eds.). (2007). Toward a global psychology: Theory, research, interventions, and pedagogy. Mahwah, NJ: Erlbaum.
9. Stevens, M. J., & Wedding, D. (Eds.). (2004). Handbook of International Psychology. New York: Brunner-Routledge.
10. White, L.T. (2004). Engaging Psychology Students in Cross-Cultural Research While Abroad (Acrobat (PDF) 123kB Nov11 10). Paper Presented at the "New Directions in International Education" Conference Beloit College, Beloit, Wisconsin, October 29-30, 2004. 12. White, L.T. and S. Ransdell (2000). Teaching Psychology in Estonia. Teaching of Psychology, v. 27, n. 3, p217
11. Woolf, L. M., Hulsizer, M. R., & McCarthy, T. (2002a). International psychology: A compendium of textbooks for selected courses evaluated for international content. Retrieved July 15, 2010 from http://www.teachpsych.org/otrp/resources/resources.php?category=International%20Psychology
12. Woolf, L. M., Hulsizer, M. R., & McCarthy, T. (2002b). International psychology: Annotated bibliography, relevant organizations, and course suggestions. Retrieved July 15, 2010 from http://www.teachpsych.org/otrp/resources/resources.php?category=International%20Psychology